About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am blessed to be a first grade teacher at a wonderful school in Jacksonville Florida. I graduated from the University of North Florida in December of 2009 and I have been in the classroom since January 2010. I am a Pittsburgh girl at heart but I have loved spending the last 8 years of my life in Jacksonville! I enjoy spending my weekends at the beach with friends, or reading a good book at home. Last year I adopted a puppy from the Humane Society and I couldn't love her any more! She is a hound mix named Leigha. She loves to take naps while I pinterest and do school work :)

Friday, September 2, 2011

Another week gone!

We have been having so much fun it's hard to believe two weeks have gone by already! Today we had our monthly (hopefully) flag raising! Please enjoy some pictures from this fun event!











such good listeners :)


Our Principal Mrs. Gray


I hope you all enjoy the nice long weekend with NO HOMEWORK!! (unless they missed some sight words, then please study the missed words!)

Open House is next weekend, I hope to see you all there!

K. Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment