About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am blessed to be a first grade teacher at a wonderful school in Jacksonville Florida. I graduated from the University of North Florida in December of 2009 and I have been in the classroom since January 2010. I am a Pittsburgh girl at heart but I have loved spending the last 8 years of my life in Jacksonville! I enjoy spending my weekends at the beach with friends, or reading a good book at home. Last year I adopted a puppy from the Humane Society and I couldn't love her any more! She is a hound mix named Leigha. She loves to take naps while I pinterest and do school work :)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

First pictures of the year!

I finally have a camera for school and I the means to post the pictures! Here are a few pictures from Math Investigations this week. We got to explore the different math tools we'll be using often in first grade!

Geoblocks

Cubes



Pattern Blocks
  



Check back for more pictures! I will try to upload them as often as possible so you can see whats going on in our classroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment