About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am blessed to be a first grade teacher at a wonderful school in Jacksonville Florida. I graduated from the University of North Florida in December of 2009 and I have been in the classroom since January 2010. I am a Pittsburgh girl at heart but I have loved spending the last 8 years of my life in Jacksonville! I enjoy spending my weekends at the beach with friends, or reading a good book at home. Last year I adopted a puppy from the Humane Society and I couldn't love her any more! She is a hound mix named Leigha. She loves to take naps while I pinterest and do school work :)

Friday, August 10, 2012

REALLY!?

Wow has it really been 5 months since my last post? I am ashamed of myself!! We all know how busy the end of the school year gets but I MUST get better at this! My new school year resolution is to keep my blog up to date!!! My students loved updating it with me I have to do that more often!!

It has been a busy summer. School really is my home away from home! Thankfully I could get into my classroom all summer because I had so much to do after moving rooms at the end of the year. Yup that's right you can find me in Room 64 this year!! I am so blessed that the parting teacher left me a room full of goodies and I am SO ready to put it to use! It was exhausting going through all of the stuff she left before I could move my own stuff in but I have most of it where I want it and the rest will find it's place soon!

In between unpacking I found time to make some new stuff courtesy of PINTEREST! I will have to snap some pictures next week during planning week and share :)

But before planning week is one last weekend of summer!!I'll be making the most of it :)

I hope you all have a great weekend and check back next week for pictures from my classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment