About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! I am blessed to be a first grade teacher at a wonderful school in Jacksonville Florida. I graduated from the University of North Florida in December of 2009 and I have been in the classroom since January 2010. I am a Pittsburgh girl at heart but I have loved spending the last 8 years of my life in Jacksonville! I enjoy spending my weekends at the beach with friends, or reading a good book at home. Last year I adopted a puppy from the Humane Society and I couldn't love her any more! She is a hound mix named Leigha. She loves to take naps while I pinterest and do school work :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Interviews

Today was one of the best days! I LOVE when the kids really get into our lessons and they certainly did today during Writer's Workshop.

We are getting ready to start Animal Reports next week, so to prepare we are doing personal reports. After watching a Barbara Walters interview with Obama, we learned about professionalism and how to conduct an interview. Then each student got to interview a friend today!

They looked like real professionals! It brought a smile to my face and to my heart! Can't wait to put the information in sentence form tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment